Application Engineer Data&Managed Services
Place of work: Budapest
- Application Engineer is responsible for the implementation of relevant technical application capabilities based on input from Application Manager and for respective deliverables towards Customer Facing Services (CFSs) (coordinated by CFS Service Delivery Orchestrators). This may include own development as well as steering external partners and suppliers from technical point of view. Application engineers are also involved in Incident/ Problem Management activities during production.
- Application DevOps: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continues Operations
- Orchestration and automation of all software and configurations development lifecycle processes
- Automated application recovery, dynamic scaling, monitoring and anomaly detection
- Automation of build and deploy process, application asset management, Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- Overall responsibility: Responsible for planning, implementation, testing and operation of applications. Support our projects with regards to IT and technology strategies, transformation projects and prepare new product and service implementation roadmaps
- Time to market of the applications.
- On-time delivery of the applications.
- Total Costs of Ownership of the applications.
- Quality and stability of the apllications.
- Availability of the application and fault correction time
- Responsible for planning, implementation, testing and operation of SW application components.
- Coordination of implementation and installing of SW application components based on service/application backlog, provide support by problem solving
- Responsible for administration and configuration of SW application components
- Responsible for integration of new technologies (SW), upgrades of SW
- Preparing and adapting of service/application catalogue, templates and application models
- Responsible for review of technical studies and design proposals for applications§ Communication and cooperation with 3rd parties/ vendors§ Participate on solving and eliminating of operational issues (Incident Management)
- Monitoring/tracking performance of applications (KPI), dimensioning, and capacity planning.§ Proposals for cost efficiency in terms of operation improvements.
- Responsible for preparation and administration of the application documentation
- Participation in the service/application delivery, preparing of service/application documentationParticipate in L2 support of the application and participate in duties if needed
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 2 years experience in the area of Data and ICT B2B services
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Main interfaces for the position: internal PanNet employees, other PanNet companies, DT, external 3rd parties
- Excellent team player and motivator
- Highly collaborative
- Flexibility to travel Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
- CI/CD processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Git, Ansible etc.)
- Public/Private Cloud Architectures
- B2B services delivery
- IP Services
- MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio, Project) – advanced
- CCNA and ITIL Foundation certifications are preferred
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org till 21st July 2017.